Dr. Tamara Page
Position Pre registration Program Coordinator
Org Unit Nursing University of Adelaide, South Australia
Nurse at the Royal Adelaide Hospital from 1984 to 2012.
- Student nurse from 1984-1987.
- Registered Nurse on Ward S5 from 1987 to 2002.
- Research Assistant for Joanna Briggs Institute from 2002-2004.
- Nursing Quality Manager from 2004 – 2012.
Lecturer for University of Adelaide from 2012.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing Science (High Dependency)
- Graduate certificate in Education (Higher Education)
- Master of Nursing Science PhD
Awards and Achievement
- In 1998, a member of the public nominated me for Nurse of the Year.In 1999, I was made a Life Member of the Tea Tree Gully Youth Club.
- In 2003, I received a service award to women’s gymnastics at the 50th year celebrations.
- In 2006, I received Volunteer of the Year from Gymnastics South Australia for 2005.
- In 2010, I was nominated for Citizen of the year Award for City of TTG.
- In 2011, I was nominated for Volunteer of the Year from Gymnastics South Australia for 2010.
- In 2015, I was nominated for Volunteer of the Year from Gymnastics South Australia for 2014
- Member of Cochrane Collaboration Wounds Group
- Peer reviewer the International Journal of Nursing Practice
- Member of the Joanna Briggs Institute Alumni
- Member, South Australian Wound Management Association
- Member, Pre-Registration Learning and Teaching Committee
- Member, Faculty Course and Program Approval Committee